Project SERVE is our corporate social responsibility strategy, where we pledge a minimum of 5% of our earnings, along with our time and talents, to help make food more accessible, provide opportunities and resources for individuals seeking a career in the food industry, and support our global environment.
Project SERVE Key Initiatives
Our corporate social responsibility initiatives allows us to divide our resources into five areas of focus that allow us to honor our commitment to the community. The five program initiatives include:
- Secure Food & Funding - Help alleviate food insecurity by matching food and funds with communities in need.
- Educate - Provide opportunities and resources for students of all ages and backgrounds to learn about the food industry and its many career paths
- Respect Diversity - Focus on being a leader in the industry for an inclusive and equitable environment.
- Volunteer - Improve the lives of our neighbors through use of our time, talents, and treasures.
- Elevate Sustainability - Continue and expand sustainability practices at National Food Group with help from our customers and vendors.
- Advocacy-directed programs, animal rights organizations, species-specific organizations
- Parent groups, parties, or personal events
- Beauty or talent contests, sports teams, golf outings
- Day-to-day operations or debt reduction initiatives for businesses, labor groups or nonprofits
- Efforts to influence legislation, or the outcome of any elections, or any specific election of candidates to public office, or to carry on any voter registration drive, political contributions
- Endowments, fraternal organizations, organizations that do not have 501(c)(3) status, private K-12 schools, religious programs or sectarian programs for religious purposes
- General operating support to hospitals and healthcare institutions
- Individual sponsorships related to fundraising activities, individuals, sports, and race teams
- Organizations that unlawfully discriminate in their provision of goods and services based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical challenge, age, or status as a protected veteran
Fill out the application if you want to be considered. The application must be completed in full.